BridgeHealth gives you the opportunity to offer your health Plan Sponsors/Employers enhanced access to high quality healthcare while helping them control their claims cost on major planned surgeries and procedures.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOUR PLAN SPONSORS
- Savings will be generated through a combination of Treatment Shifts and Provider Shifts as Plan Members engage and make decisions based on the cost, quality and necessity of medical procedures.
- Plan Members will also receive information on the importance of receiving a procedure through a high quality provider, whether in their local network, or through the high quality providers in the BridgeHealth Network.
- Procedures through the BridgeHealth Network qualify for pre-negotiated case rate pricing that results in savings compared with typical claims costs.
- These savings allow enhanced plan provisions such as covering travel and lodging expenses for the patient and a companion.
- Many procedures are available, including those for heart bypass and valve surgery, knee and hip joint replacement, shoulder reconstruction, spinal fusion, and prostate surgery.
- With this benefit, your client’s employees are provided information that allows them to access centers of excellence that are providing the highest quality surgical outcomes.
- These specialists are carefully chosen based on their quality performance, as measured by leading independent rating agencies.
- When the plan members work with a provider within the BridgeHealth Network, they are guided through the process by a Care Coordinator, helping ensure a high quality, personalized medical experience.